Manager, Acquisition Marketing
eMusic/TriPlay is looking for an ambitious and energetic Manager,
Acquisition Marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and
leading all external marketing and advertising initiatives designed to drive new, qualified
users into TriPlay’s million+ active user base. Working primarily on its music products, eMusic
and MyMusicCloud, this is a high visibility role with great opportunity to grow.
- Develop, implement, manage, and optimize an acquisition strategy
to drive new qualified users to TriPlay’s suite of cloud and music products.
- Drive acquisition channel performance to meet new customer and conversion revenue
targets within CPA and ROI constraints.
- Oversee direct response programs including Paid Search, Social, Display Advertising,
Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile, and other emerging media as applicable.
- Work with and manage external media agency partners on conversion path optimization and media planning/buying.
- Measure, analyze and share audience KPI insights with founders and key stakeholders.
- Work as primary liaison between Marketing and Product Development group, ensuring an optimized
conversion acquisition experience within all new and existing TriPlay products.
- Work on messaging and communications strategy to maximize response within each channel.
revenue stream from partners.
- Collaborate with Finance and R&D teams to ensure budget and technology parameters related
to performance marketing are considered, understood and managed appropriately.
- Communicate results in a timely and comprehensive fashion to senior management and
other key stakeholders within the company.
- Manage the day to day relationship with in-house managed marketing vendors (major publishers
, service providers, google, etc.); make recommendations for new technology/tools to improve performance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience working in a data-driven B2C performance marketing environment.
Experience with Subscription Products or with a Music service a plus.
- Highly analytical, with a passion for translating data-driven customer insights
into actionable campaigns that drive results.
- Expert in digital and traditional direct marketing tactics including mobile marketing,
search, social, programmatic display, direct mail/inserts, and other emerging media
- Comfort with A/B and multivariate testing, segmentation methods and
analytics, and direct-response message development.
- Native collaborator and natural relationship builder.
- A creative thinker with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively, in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics a plus.
- Proven track record and passion for delighting customers.
TriPlay offers a competitive compensation package, including excellent medical,
dental and more benefits, a stocked kitchen, offices in the best location on “Silicon Alley” in
Manhattan, and a nurturing supportive working environment with a highly talented team.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org